Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photos of February 10th, 2010 blizzard - Bucks County, PA

It has been snowing since last nite.......we are having a whiteout at this moment, the snow is very heavy and wet. The roads and my driveway were completely shoveled at 11 am....this morning....when we had about two hours with no snow.........and then it started again, stronger and faster.

Here are some photos of my back yard, front yard and driveway area, the side of my home.....










Snow day.........many businesses have closed, roadways are closed down due to low visibility. The branches of the trees are sagging from the weight of the heavy snow..........






It is beautiful...and I am very grateful for a warm house.





I am working on my freeform jacket. I attended a class with Prudence Mapstone of Australia at Nancy Nagle's art gallery/yarn shop called Nangellini. It was great meeting Prudence. she is very inspirational and her garments are more special close up and in person than her photos even show. I highly recommend taking a class from her, whether you are a knitter or crocheter....you will enjoy it.




Wishing you a wonderful snow day!!!! Hope you get some time to sit down and play with your fibers today!!!

Smiles to you,
DC

No comments: