Sunday, March 2, 2008

I am just a big question mark.........




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)

You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma

I guess this has been my big problem....I have been dating men instead of comma's....LOL!!! Now who knows where I can find a very handsome comma, that is finished with his ex?

No comments: