Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NAIL TRIMMER FOR PETS........

Has trimming your pets nails, got you down. It has me. I was watching tv...the
other morning and saw this infomercial...and decided to try it out. It is great.

I go nuts trimming the dogs nails, I think I am more freaked out than them. I always worry about hitting the quick...when the blood spurts out. Especially with beluga because she has black nails and it is so hard to see the quick.

With vet costs as high as they are for dog or cat nail trimming...it is far too expensive to pay them to cut nails monthly.

I highly recommend this product after trying it.....this is a BIG tip for pet owners. It is such a great idea, I wish I thought of it.......



Let me know what you think if you get one.

wishing you a great day,
smiles to you,
deborah

No comments: