Saturday, June 6, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital Camera 12.1Mp ELPH Series RED




Here is the new camera, I just ordered...having still not found mine....
I used credit card points, so it will take 14 days to get it. UGGH!
But, I could not afford to put out $$$'s to replace it.

Here are some details about it, per the Amex website.


Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital Camera 12.1Mp ELPH Series RED

Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital Camera - Red - 16:9 - 3x Optical Zoom - 4x Digital Zoom - 2.5" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD

Features 3x optical zoom, optical image stabilization, a 2.5" LCD, and HD movie shooting capability. Includes 2GB SD memory card, battery and charger, wrist strap, USB/AV cables, and CD-ROM.
Dimensions: 3-2/5" W x 2-1/5" H x 7/10" D;


It may be the slimmest Digital ELPH Canon has ever created. I liked the reviews I found on it.....here

My lost camera is the SD1000 which, I loved..........I miss it so much...

I bet you any amount of money the second the other arrives, the missing camera will be found....LOL!

Finished my T-Squared project, which is a modular tank top with beaded dangles...that I designed. I am happy with the way it turned out, except the color of the yarn is not the best for my complexion......c'est la vie. Will have pics for you as soon as the camera arrives......

Wishing you all a great spring day,

Smiles to You,

DC

No comments: