Wednesday, July 11, 2007

what is the problem with men..............

okay....get your sticks and your fiber....and listen up........MEN are weird...
they can't help it....they JUST ARE!

Just when you think that things are settling down to a nice rhythmic pace...
they always come up with something.........UFO boyfriend sends me an email today....subject: I think I am dying.......

My response........oh brother!!!! LOL!!!

He is apparently sure that he is riddled with cancer....and does not have
long to live. His comment: You are not going to have me for long!!! LOL!!!

My comment: do you think we can take a vacation to see a formula one race...before the end of the year....since you do not have long to live...????
(note: we love formula one grand prix racing and all the drama!!!)

his comment....NO ANSWER!!!

my comment....don't worry....you will outlive most of the people on the planet...it is people like you that kill all the rest of us...with YOUR ANXIETIES!

This after a weekend of, I am so fat.....and I thought that was my line!!! LOL!!!

When did MEN become so dramatic....and women soooooooooooo SOBER? Can MEN BECOME PRIMA DONNA's? or am I partly to blame for this travesty?

AND, why am I so focused on designing soapsacs? Is that symbolic...of desiring a CLEAN SWEEP!!!! I am wondering this as I finish my second sac....with novelty yarn....which is nearing completion....picture promised...shortly!

Did I mention, someone invited me to Paris for ten days...and I declined! Is this evidence of insanity????

going back to knitting my soapsac II it is the most sane thing in my life today!!!

toodles,
DC

No comments: