Wednesday, November 7, 2007

well where should i begin..........

it's november....
NOVEMBER....where did this year go? Daylights savings time is back....and it is dark most of the time. I despise this time of year. The loss of light heavily affects me.....I find myself easily depressed until December 21st, the longest day of the year is over, because then I know it is uphill from there.

So it has been 12 days since I blogged....and that 12 days has been full of STUFF.....and most of it not good.

Let's start with the good stuff.........it will be easy. I went to visit a girlfriend....from my high school days. She bought a new house. I love it...it is a wonderful place....with good spirits, and I went alone and enjoyed myself immensely. To the left is a photo of me at her party.

...and that was the weekend before halloween........


...and it is 11:20pm....and I have had a long day...so will leave you here...with a promise to post more tommorrow...


Happy Trails,
DC

No comments: