Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Saturday, March 31, 2007 PROMISES, PROMises, promises, etc.

Saturday, March 31, 2007
PROMISES, PROMises, promises, etc.

how many promises have you made that never materialized? WHY?

for me, I admit defeat...I did not meet my POB (plan of being)...I had
intended on taking an inventory of my UFO's...but was sidetracked with
a job interview...conventional...as a financial planner! made it through
the first round. TWO MORE TO GO! I am actually interested.

THE UFO BF...is still UFO and in more ways than I had first seen. He is contemplating therapy. YEAH righhhhhhhht! Therapy, is relationship
HIATUS...UFO territory.

and so are my knitting UFO's...although I am glad to report that in my frustration, I started to work on my freeform jacket that I had intended to finish by my class reuinion in November 2004. I finished one scrumble today...and re-sewed the heels of two socks....they were purchased, NOT KNITTED!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

and hopefully, will at least accomplish another scrumble...before the evening is done. I am almost finished with this project, just a few fill ins are required. perhaps this weekend? Unless utter procrastination takes over.... will it?

wishing you all a wonderful smile filled weekend...it is spring!
TOODLES!!!

posted @ 11:16 AM

No comments: