Saturday, April 14, 2007

2007 UFO CHALLENGE....and challenged!!!

I was reviewing webrings to join for this new blog...and there are many...just what a person who procrastinates over every choice needzzzzzzzzzzzz....lots of choices...Like are you KIDDDDDDDDDDDing...........I decided to keep it down to five for starters...

...it is saturday nite and even though....I should be out with UFO BOYFRIEND...I am not, he is still UFO...and I am still working on the freeform knit and crocheted coat...assiduously, I might add, I decided to select the first few blog rings that looked interesting.

He did think it was important to let me know he bumped into his boss last evening, and he got a compliment from him....it was so emergent, he sent the news by text message...LOL!

WHY? was my question this morning....

because, I wanted to share this information with you...

Share YOUR life???....I can't think about that stillllllllllllllllll, too much other stuff on my mind!!!!!

However, he seems to have NO PROBLEMO, FORCING ME, to share HIS LIFE....go ahead and try to figure that out...because, I CAN NOT!!!

....but, it DOES help to sew all these little teeny tiny pieces together....tedious....is good therapy!!!

....and this UFO blog ring.....seems fitting....to my life in total...although the challenge here is to finish one UFO knitting project per month....or deal with it and more than a FEW ROWS DO NOT COUNT!!!....and or frog it...and write about it. :-)

Here is the website: http://www.katwithak.com/ that started it all .....and she also has an online zine:Yarn Life Magazine where you will find the originating post in December 2006.

I did not find a webring for UFO boyfriend problems or the UFO boyfriend scarf curse...SOOOO,I might have to start one.... so if you have any UFO boyfriend scarf curse stories, please email me. Honestly, though I have not searched for one either...YETTTTTTTTT!!! Or for UFO lives...............project for next week.

My friends have all had it with the stories of BF....and I feel like carrie in Sex in the city, when she drives all her friends to the brink and they send her to a therapist....because she walks out on BIG....when it hits her he is a definite, UFO boyfriend....

My favorite episode is #24....there is some good advice, therein....and also, it is always therapeutic to watch someone else........act totally ridiculous in the name of loving A MAN< that does not have a CLUE, as to what love is all about...or how to do it...that is not YOU!!!

The fact that he was 51, and never married, did not tip me off........and why????

In any case, I am going back to sewing....at least something is going to get finished, in this household this year....but will it fit? I am working on the right front today, it is half done...but, must confess I decided to make some apple martinis to go with it....so not sure how much longer I will work on it....but there is major progress...perhaps some photos tomorrow....

happy trails,
dc

No comments: