Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Its morning and I am still not in bed........

I spent the day visiting my cousin, who has been in florida for months. We ate at Pat's steaks... The CHEESESTEAK, was good...very good. I still think they make the best Philadelphia cheesesteaks around....smothered in cheez whiz, onions and hot peppers! I .........which, makes it authentic and calorie rich!
Here is the recipe for their Philadelphia Cheesesteak....YUM!!!!

It was a beautiful day. Then I drove to Delaware to wine shop, I love this wine warehouse on Naaman's road. Lot's of good deals. Then on to Sam's club....for staples...toilet paper and whipped cream...LOL!!!

I love to have whipped cream in my morning coffee....it is my treat. It keeps me sane....and surprising low calorie. It also makes your coffee taste like dessert, if you are feeling deprived on your latest diet.

No knitting done today....I am upset about that. I feel so out of sorts....without Max driving me nuts. It is funny how you really miss the squeakiest wheels in your life...why is that????

Then I decided to do my tarot cards...for FREE on tarot.com. Here is a link...

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

NOW, what was the first card to come up.......the DEATH card...which, indicates big changes are afoot. I can not take anymore changes this week...I need sleep, I need my knitting needles, I need some quiet time.....

It is tuesday and I am exhausted....and thinking will I make it to the weekend?

Is it any wonder that I am not sleeping??? I think I am going to find some sticks and string and knit til I drop off to sleep....just hope you don't read about me in tomorrow's news.....woman fell asleep and bludgeoned herself to death with knitting needles after getting the death card...online!!!

Just wondering if I should go and count sheep or find my knitting needles...hmmmmmmmmm...wonder what I will work on?....which, UFO will make progress this morning?......stay tuned....

Wishing you all a knit filled day...or at least a minute or two....to click those needles.......
smiles to you,
DC

No comments: