Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Ducks are NOT in a ROW - P.S.

It is a conspiracy.....I just went to ravelry to log in...and I could not get in. I forgot something....my user name or password......HELP!

I am seriously techno deficient. Ask me anything about knitting...I can answer. Ask me anything about crochet....I can answer. Most fiber related questions I am good at....but, technology...computers....it is just one straight PUNT....and I took a 5 day course on computers at the local community college.

Is it me?????....or has technology just, gotten more complicated...instead of easier? Why can't I remember all this stuff....passwords, user names...etc. Is there a name for that syndrome?....why isn't there?

....it is millicent knocking....let her in....automatic. Like my burgular alarm...my house key...my car key. I blame this all on those sites....that make you change your password when, you forget it and make you type in all those weird shaped numbers and letters....

Hello.....I am going to forget it again....BECAUSE.....eventually you have too many passwords....and too many user names....and have typed in too many confirmations, to prove YOU ARE NOT A SPAMMER!

I am having a mid life crisis...and the net....is not helping!!!! I need to be defragmented....NOT MY COMPUTER!

On the happy front.....I did find the group that I set up at ravelry....and I have members to my bucks county group....YIPPEEE!!!

I just love fiber people.....they are sooooooooo cool!!!!!! I am going to go back...to try again....here's hoping, the CYBERFORCES will be with me...because I need a banner for the group...and I just do not know if I am up to the challenge.

Sorry, I just needed to RANT....in WRITING!!!! If I can't tell my blog...no one will know...that is, if anyone can find it.... :-)

Smiles to you,
DC

No comments: